Info on box set

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 05:18:18 CDT 2004

Comment from alt.music.who:

>Actually, I can add more to that topic. I met one of the guys from
themusic.com last night after the Hollywood show. He said they had just
a few days before the Bowl show secured the rights to sell it, so it
will indeed be included in the package they're offering.

He added they were trying to throw in some special extras for those who
buy the boxed sets, but they weren't sure if they would have them.
Namely, the private short promotional show in NYC done, if I remember
right, for CBS execs, and some short video. That was still iffy, I
think, but overall I was pleased to hear they were working to pull off
some bonuses.