Pete solo

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:07:47 CDT 2004

>>I somehow agree with him that it would be the case of Pete has remained
>>solo.

>IMHO White City and Psychoderelict are a lot better than any Who album
>after Quad.

I'll agree with that.  This is the change in style that Pete wanted to make
with FACE DANCES, but it didn't work out and they pretty much gave it up on
IT'S HARD where Pete stressed out in trying to write a Who album that wasn't
in the style he wanted.  That was too soon to quit, though, because it had
already clicked.  "Eminence Front" would have worked on any of Pete's solo
albums.

keets