Who's in Theaters

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Tue Aug 10 12:15:34 CDT 2004

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the sound was turned up pretty well for my viewing, although the projection did seem a bit smaller than usual. I was disappointed by the crowd though. I think more should have been done in my area to promote the show. I started to clap in some areas but no one joined in, so I gave it up.

-Chris