Who's in Theaters

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 10:40:19 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frate, Chris (EM, PTL)"

> ...I was expecting more of a movie type admission.

Did you have to complain to get the sound turned up?  Was the picture
smaller than a regular movie where you saw it?  I think a bigger picture
would have made a huge difference in impact, but I don't think the
resolution would have held up.  The DVD, even HD, isn't meant to be shown at
that size.

> On the positive side, the film is really a showcase for Keith. Also, the
freshness and energy of the > "new" songs, "Water" and "I Don't Know Myself"
are absolutely unbelievable!

But all that came across on the original DVD, right?  Do you think it's
worth upgrading to the new DVD?  I don't think I would, if I already had the
old one.

Jim M