Who refs galore on Full House

AlxandriaWho at aol.com AlxandriaWho at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 10:17:04 CDT 2004

Well, I guess the guys on Full House are "My Generation". I just saw an
episode where the father wanted to do "My Generation", complete with jumping
around, at his teen daughter's assembly but she was too embarressed by him. Then he
started taking off his skull shirt and leather jacket saying "This isn't the
real me" and another character said "I don't want to see the real you"! Cute.
During a performance later, a girl came on the stage and was pulled off , I
thought it might have been a Sally Simpson reference but it was late (Nick at
NIght) and I might have Wholucinated that.

P.S. At the actual assembly, the father performed "My girl" instead. Oh well.

-Ellen