Good Roger/Bad Roger, Fountain of Youth, Long Live The Who

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 07:21:15 CDT 2004

How could I argue with you, Pete? If you, rock-legend alive, are saying
that, of course it's true...
Now serious, despite believing Mark is being too much pure and high-pitched
in his tentative to preserve all the glorious of a myth, I somehow agree
with him that it would be the case of Pete has remained solo. Pete on his
own is great, is jazzy, somehow cool as The Who ain't. Fuck eventual
commercial flops of some albums, 'cause in tour Pete is always all right,
with his loyal public.

Tom