Spiritual Leader, Captain Walker, MSG and The Cure...

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Mon Aug 9 15:30:18 CDT 2004

> Let me first say that I'm uncomfortable with these sorts of "debates",
> because they are so subjective, and based on terms that mean different
> things to different people.

Very true.  Sorry I made you feel uncomfortable. (!)  I totally agree with
you that we can learn from Pete & that he has much wisdom & experience
to impart to us fans.  On that, we are on the same page.  Page 116.

I just wanted to express my view that, IMO, Pete isn't a leader or a teacher
in the conventional sense of the words.  I lean more to the view that he is
first & foremost an artist, expressing his thoughts via his artistic urges.  The
teaching & the leading all stem from that, I suppose.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact,
every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God.
       - Thomas Jefferson