Pete as reluctant spiritual leader

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Mon Aug 9 15:20:21 CDT 2004

> Are you saying that the most recent two songs are too obviously in Pete's
> voice?

It's got more to do with subject matter, I guess.  RGLB is more narcissistic,
more self-centered, than ORW, which is about Entwistle.

I've no problem with Pete writing about himself.  I just feel he doesn't need
to do it 90% of the time.  Some additional allegorical fiction -  less obvious
than PYSCHODERELICT - wouldn't go amiss.

- SCHRADE in Akron

When you can't say Fuck, you can't say Fuck The Government.
      - Lenny Bruce