Good Roger/Bad Roger, Fountain of Youth, Long Live The Who

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 11:35:21 CDT 2004

But I think there is a thing named loyalty that explains much of why Pete is
still under "The Who" thing these days. It is because Roger has asked Pete
for that. Almost begging. And so John, near death and full of debts. Pete
was forced to join the band, but now he likes anyway. Fuck the coherence.
Fuck the legacy. They're his friends and the band is theirs.
Pete was content solo, he had his public and he was happy, in his way. Less
profitable, we guess, but happy anyway. But then "The Who" came in like a
thunder, and the "magic bus" is on the road again. For good and for bad.

Amen

Tom