Good Roger/Bad Roger, Fountain of Youth, Long Live The Who

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Sun Aug 8 07:00:30 CDT 2004

>Jim M Naked
>Good Roger/Bad Roger, Fountain of Youth, Long Live The Who
>
>But, like I've said
>before, I still like seeing Pete and Roger play together and I just don't
>see that ever happening under any other name.

Yeah, and shame on them for it too as they keep playing to new audiences,
selling out venues, getting great reviews even when side-by-side with
younger bands and other established bands, solidifying the name of The Who
as the greatest live show around, generating momentum, leading the world
into the next phase of older rockers, and generating interest in what's to
come.

It's funny, the press isn't complaining...quite the contrary.
It's funny, the casual fans aren't complaining...quite the contrary.
It's funny, we hard-core fans aren't complaining...quite the contrary.

The only one complaining is....

...well, not me.

Everyone on the West Coast, have a blast!
Represent!
I want to hear "Who-Who-Who-Who-Who" chants all the way up here in VT!

Kevin in VT