Roger at Cardiff

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 22:32:08 CDT 2004

>Now I've got the BBC stream from Cardiff playing and it sounds like Roger
>was on very good form that night.  It's late in the show (MG/ORW) and he
>still sounds great.

Definitely right.  Whatever he was doing that night, he should keep doing.

They're playing that song I think is "Crossroads Now" on this tour (after
MG).  Great work from Pete.  It's interesting how this song follows about
the same format, but is never the same.  Ah, a little snippet of ORW now--a
medley.  :)

keets