The Who's magic

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 08:21:58 CDT 2004

I agree that a great deal of the magic is dynamic and physical.  Zak checked
in at the Concert for NYC.  I'm not sure exactly what brought on his mood,
but even the reviewers commented.  It's true that he generally seems more
interested in self-effacement, but he has his moments.

keets

>The man just has rhythm and a unique
>way of expressing the music and the energy that's excaping
>his body.   I liked watching Moon too, and now Zak has me
>gazing at his expression of energy release.   Magnificent
I haven't had time to go through and read all the posts, so have had to skip
around, so I apologize if this isn't in the right context....but why should
change now right?

>Anyway, this part of Joe's paragraph caught my eye because I feel the same
way, although I would extend it also to the original members.

>I love Rabbit.  I have loved him since 1978.  I have always thought of him
>as
the 5th member.  However, I have to lump him in with the newer
guys......Pino, Simon, even Zak.  I appreciate them so much....but I don't
get that original
Who feeling from them..............yet.