The Who's Magic-was spiritual leader

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 08:13:50 CDT 2004

In a message dated 8/7/2004 5:58:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lewinski at icanon.com writes:

>The man just has rhythm and a unique
>way of expressing the music and the energy that's excaping
>his body.   I liked watching Moon too, and now Zak has me
>gazing at his expression of energy release.   Magnificent
I haven't had time to go through and read all the posts, so have had to skip
around, so I apologize if this isn't in the right context....but why should I
change now right?

Anyway, this part of Joe's paragraph caught my eye because I feel the same
way, although I would extend it also to the original members.

I love Rabbit.  I have loved him since 1978.  I have always thought of him as
the 5th member.  However, I have to lump him in with the newer
guys......Pino, Simon, even Zak.  I appreciate them so much....but I don't get that original
Who feeling from them..............yet.

That may change in a few days though.

Jo

"God blessed Ronald Wilson Reagan and through President Reagan he also
blessed America and much of the world. Good night Mr. President and enjoy your
Heavenly Rewards".
SPL