Who signs

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 08:02:16 CDT 2004

I got this huge white beach towel as a gift this week from the company I work
for.

Now the only question is:  What should I write on it?

1.  Thank you.
2.  Thank you Pete.
3.  Thanks Who2

I kinda wanna go with Who2.  That way I won't leave anyone out.  But, I would
like to send a personal message to Pete for soldiering on.  Roger probably
won't see it anyway unless he has his specs on.

Jo

"Most of my songs are about Jesus. Most of my songs are about the idea that
there is salvation, and that there is a Savior. But I won't mention his name in
a song just to get a cheap play." Pete Townshend