Who's on VH1 Classic

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 01:31:23 CDT 2004

Report from alt.music.who:

>Just saw on the "Current/Classic" hour at 10 pm the videos for "My
Generation" from the new version of the IOW dvd <looked and sounded better,
but don't expect too much>and the promo for "Good Looking Boy", which I
didn't know a promo existed for - it was a fast edited montage of live
clips, most previously seen from the commercially released stuff, BUT, I saw
lots of little bits from various live shows I've never seen before, with
Keith Moon.  Unfortunately, I didn't act fast enough to tape....