Cincinnati show

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 01:18:20 CDT 2004

There was an interesting response on WhoAreYou to the article about
Cincinnati lifting the ban on festival seating.  There was a discussion on
WhoChat Forum about whether The Who ought to release the Cincinnati show,
but no one there had actually been at the show.  Here's the response by
someone who was actually there.

Any opinions on this here?  If you had a chance to buy a cd or video of the
Cincinnati show (with $$ going to charity, maybe), how would you vote?

keets

--- In WhoAreYou at yahoogroups.com