Roger at MSG

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 01:00:14 CDT 2004

>>The cds are cold records of every bad note or missed
>cue, and not a very good record of the shows.
>

>would you feel better if you found out that they overdubbed certain vocals
and guitar parts, even though they promote it as a LIVE album? meaning,
like,
LIVE as it happened? I doubt the who would wanna recreate "KISS alive".

No, I don't think they should be dubbed.  They're what the hard core fans
say they want.  However, I prefer videos, which are a better representation
of the shows.

keets