A couple of Video qustions....

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Fri Aug 6 19:43:09 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Schrade"

> I wasn't able to play the clip.  Sorry.

How about following this link to the diary...
http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/projects/thewho/main/diary/display.cfm?id=204
&zone=diary

I think it's an important situation, because it seems like Roger's having
more and more trouble with his voice, the more he sings.  He seems to cope
much better the more time off he has between gigs (naturally).  I worry it
could severly limit future tour plans.  So, have you been able to view most
of these clips?  Some of them are fascinating (and not just the end of show
bows, either).  I think I remember you saying you're without broadband,
which must really make it difficult.

Jim M