MSG Encore CD Review

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Fri Aug 6 12:40:45 CDT 2004

> Hypnosis therapy, really? Tell me more about that.

I'll let Roger tell about it!  ;-)  The following is from a recent interview
with Roger, published in a special issue of Q Magazine:

INTERVIEWER:  Did you really have hypnosis....before the recent
shows to help cure stage fright?

ROGER:  It was nerves more than stage fright.  Inwardly I was making
hard work of what I usually do very easily.  I went for hypnosis & it
worked for me.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the occurrence
of the improbable.
      - H. L. Mencken