Band Photos

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 12:23:40 CDT 2004

Hey, Kevin, sorry for that, it was not my intention to offend you, really...
I use your thread title of "Band Photo" because I want some words in there
to cut and paste, and when I finished my message, I forget to change the
title. Forgive me for that.
If you incidentally put a trivial thread, no problem with that, 'cause
trivial threads are good to read too. My angry was addressed for the general
course of things, not specifically about you or your writings. You, by the
way, are one of the listers that keep things alive. Congratulations. And,
again, forgive me.

Tom