A couple of Video qustions....

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Fri Aug 6 10:48:09 CDT 2004

1). How does one download these videos?  Or, how does one capture them in some way to then burn to a DVD?
I've got Sonic DVD burning program.
Is there a way to channel the stream right into that capture program, or do I need to wire my Camcorder to my computer and capture it that way (as if playing to another monitor or TV??

There's a whole tour of video here...well, just about.

2). What was the address to the place that had the RGLB video?  Now that I'm set up appropriately, I'd love to do a re-view.

Thanks,
Kevin (watching a wonderful Drowned...as part of Pete's spiritual journey) in VT