Pete forced to be spiritual leader?

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Fri Aug 6 08:58:50 CDT 2004

>>Well, no, but I expect it wouldn't do any good.  As I understand it, Pete a)
writes things that are vague on purpose and b) changes the interpretation at
least once a week.

This was really shown on VH-1 Storytellers, where Pete related that BBE was about what was going on in Europe today or something like that (I don't remember exactly). In "A Decade of The Who" book, he says - in his own handwriting - that it's about a Lifehouse character named Brick.

-Chris in Cleveland