Band Photos

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 08:05:41 CDT 2004

> Anything to add, Mark?

Kevin:

Already have:

Yeah...the page from "The Who" to "The Who Oldies
Revue featuring original members Townshend and
Daltrey."

> Well, you and Tom can go hold hands, then.

Suddenly I'm in an 4th grader discussion.

> At least it's who related.

As were the political and spiritual theads. Remember?
Michael Moore and "is Quad spiritual?" Ooooh,
yeeeaaah...

> The polite thing would have been to simply let
> people talk about what
> they want, even If you're not interested.

As I always have. But if comments are made about
interesting subjects, I can surely comment on the
other ones...can I not?

> Why don't you two step up to the mic ?

I have, many times, and two sometimes three people
participate.

> Boy, you sure know how to make friends.

If I point out the image of this list it helps
perpetuate, you'll just get angry with me.

> Am I the only one that sees the contradiction in
> those two statements made back to back??

There IS a difference between excitement and passion.

> Having a bad day??

Nope.

> he released his Lifehouse Chronicles,

David (and everyone):

Whatever happened to the "exclusive release" of
Lifehouse with the software key to let fans to add
their biorhythms which would be performed at some
unannounced date?

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our
country and our people, and neither do we."
  George "making decisions which affect YOU" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML