Pete as reluctant spiritual leader

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 07:20:57 CDT 2004

There's a saying in the country of my parents that states "who plays with
fire get hurt". I think Pete fiddle a little with a thing much greater than
his ability to deal with. He became a channel to messages from beyond that
are calling people to wake, to grow and assume the responsibilities for the
good of the world. He was thinking in the beginning that was only a bunch of
good ideas to produce a rock-piece. But the unexpected success of Tommy
astonished to everyone, including Pete himself. After trying to surpass
Tommy with Lifehouse (unfortunately it was beyond his time) -- another bunch
of good ideas mixing Sufi concept of vibration as the source of reality with
science fiction of a over-polluted world and a alienated and controlled
people that wasn't dug by anyone -- Pete dived in alcohol, drugs and the
selfish life of a rock-star. Poor little boy.... but the door
(spiritual/magical) was opened already, and that was what matters to the
collective conscious.

Tom