Who in movies

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 02:04:46 CDT 2004

As I reached the end of my connecting flight from Houston to Los Angeles, the movie Jersey Girl was ending.  Like the sap I am, I paid for the headphones so I could enjoy the film.  Sure enough, as the big conclusion came I heard a familiar synth track.  Of course it was Let My love Open the Door.  Then as I got in my rental car to head to my brother's house in L.A. a pretty kick ass version of The Seeker came on the radio.  It stayed pretty damn true to the original.  Does anyone know what that was?  In any event, The Who seems completely inescapable these days.  Looking forward to Shoreline and HB- can't wait to write my first reviews since Sept. 2002.

Mc