MSG Encore

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 22:10:24 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Schrade"

> Yeah, I noticed Simon took entire lines in "Punk Meets the Godfather"
> on the MSG CD.

Roger certainly struggled in spots a couple nights before in Mansfield, but
I didn't think it was terrible.  Love Ain't For Keeping was hard for him,
but I liked it.  I don't know, maybe I'm adjusting to his limitations.  And
I think you're right about him sounding better in person than on the CDs.

> How many of these damn encore CDs do I have to buy?!

I was tempted by the glowing reviews of the IOW show.  Has anybody got that
CD?

Jim M