MSG Encore

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 22:43:05 CDT 2004

>>Meanwhile, Cardiff is really good.  Get that one to play for your friends
>>instead.  :)

>How many of these damn encore CDs do I have to buy?!

Well, Roger seems to be in good voice for Cardiff, but actually that's
probably not the Encore CD they're playing so it wouldn't do you any good
anyhow.  :\

Didn't they broadcast from this show?  Do you think they recorded the whole
thing, or have they gotten a soundboard recording from The Who?

keets