MSG Encore

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 19:43:40 CDT 2004

>But, poor Daltrey.....  He just didn't have it this night.  I can't play
>any of this CD for my friends.  It'd be too embarrassing.

Roger had a cold, didn't he?

Meanwhile, Cardiff is really good.  The BBC cut me off  and I'll have to
wait for the second half, but so far Roger sounds awesome.  :)  I know some
of those high notes are likely Simon, but whatever, they're very well
coordinated.  Get that one to play for your friends instead.  :)

keets