Signs, Tommy play

Jdtr006 at aol.com Jdtr006 at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 17:13:41 CDT 2004

In a message dated 8/5/2004 9:22:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org writes:

> Most venues I've been to allow signs.  Towel signs are easier to handle,
> in that you can fold them up.  But, you'll be fine.

Wow, what a fantastic idea. Towels would be much easier to handle. If I have
time, I may switch my posters to towels.

I saw "Tommy" on stage in NY years ago and the Captain Walker part was
changed in that play too. I talked to someone who worked there and they said Pete
wanted to make it a little different. The women next to me was very confused
through the whole thing. She couldn't figure out what was going on, she never saw
the movie. After I told her the scenario, she really enjoyed it. The play was
much harder to grasp then the movie, but it was still good.   Sandy