Who photos

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Aug 5 11:32:06 CDT 2004

>Marcus Surrealius
>Who photos
>
>> a HUGE change like Pete and Roger allowing the rest
>> of the band to be
>> photographed with them stage front and center goes
>> unmentioned???
>
>Kevin:
>
>Um...it's a huge change?

Big enough for me to notice!

>It's even interesting?

To me it is.
I guess to you not as interesting as a political debate or endless
speculation on God vs. Science and spirituality.
Both are personal and not worth the time trying to define and
dissect....IMVHO.

>I agree with Tom. If THIS is the interesting stuff
>"yawn."

Well, you and Tom can go hold hands, then.
At least it's who related.
The polite thing would have been to simply let people talk about what
they want, even If you're not interested.
See my example.

>It would be nice to get some discussion about
>the music, the albums, the meaning of the words,
>history, but few participate.

Even fewer initiate.
Why don't you two step up to the mic ?

>Instead we get tons of
>"ohboyI'mseeingthemnextweek" posts

Boy, you sure know how to make friends.

>You know, good for you guys. But how many
>times need it be said? Go already!
>A little passion from people who care about a
>passionate band...and that's frowned upon.

Am I the only one that sees the contradiction in those two statements
made back to back??

Having a bad day??

>> A page turned."
>
>Yeah...the page from "The Who" to "The Who Oldies
>Revue featuring original members Townshend and
>Daltrey."

Now there's the up beat, optimistic, ever looking to the future Mark
that I know!

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: