Group Photo...

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Aug 5 08:53:07 CDT 2004

>From: Dereck Evans <delbut98 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: Band photos
>
>>So it shouldn't come of much of a shock...Considering
>>it's been done at nearly every show The Who have
>played!
>
>Actually, the first thing that hit me when seeing the
>photos was, Jesus, what's happened here?

YOU TOO???!!

>To me, it is a statement and i wonder if it is related to Rabbit's hint
that Pete is such a... what was the word he
>used...diplomat or something? (sorry bout my memory)

It is indeed a statement.
And, I too thought that maybe it was in response to the Love/Hate thing
Rabbit talked about.
Pete showing the world his love for the rest of the band....
I'm all for it.
It makes for a living working band feel again, rather than TD and
support...jock straps if you will (not how I view Zak, Simon, Pino, and
Rabbit by any means).

I'm also reading it as a new beginning for what's to come.

>I also apologise for not bringing it up sooner.

"you are forgiven!"  ;-)

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: