Tom's bored...

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 07:27:35 CDT 2004

Hey, Keets, thanks for care, but not necessarily we have to talk about
spirituality. It can be another thing, but with meaning and substance.
Something that catchs up, something interesting. Something that I could put
myself, using my creativity (I have sinned too...).
But why interrupt a debate with a danger warning only because somehow it has
diverted from the focus, by Moderator's severe assumptions? Why not to let
it course its way naturally till it dies by age?

Tom