Tom's bored...

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 18:22:21 CDT 2004

We can try the spirituality out again.  What did you think of my last post
on the subject? (see below)

keets

>Maybe the spirituality
thing ran its course, maybe not... I don't know... The fact is that now
things are flowing slowly, very slowly... and I'm kind of bored... It's only
this, a little kvetching... pardon me...

>>Once you have a look at different religions (or approaches to
>>spirituality),
then you begin to see similarities that point out what's important.  For
example, Jesus is quoted as saying, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Light."
  He's personifying there, but if I'm not mistaken, Buddha said about the
same thing.  This would seem to suggest that it's the Way, the Truth and the
Light that are important, and not so much the teacher, or even what god you
swear allegiance to.

>>Thus, when we hear something from Pete that resonates with universal
>>truth,
we're reminded that we should pay attention to our spiritual path,
regardless of what beliefs we hold about the cosmos.