Honolulu review

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Wed Aug 4 16:35:28 CDT 2004

Jim wrote:
 > The positive reviews keep coming in.  That's great to see.

 >One concern, though.  They are still not back up to the full length of show
that they did in the UK/US legs (Honolulu is three songs shorter than
Mansfield).  Is this due to the demands of the extra travelling, or are Who
shows going to keep getting shorter?

Jim:

Eventually they will end up just being *One Note*!
Sorry, couldn't resist that.

Anywho, I'm really enjoying the videos at Pete's site.   Matt is doing
a great job.   The Who is such a big machine now.    Pete and Roger
have done the right thing keeping this music alive!

Joe in Philly