The Simple Things You See Are All Moderated

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Wed Aug 4 16:02:38 CDT 2004

No way! I agree with Joe. The list is much more interesting now that the Kerry vs. Bush stuff has gone away. I'm sure there are other lists for that stuff. As for all the personal attacks, if I never see another post that starts off, "As I e-mailed to (fill in the blank) privately..", it'll be too soon!

I haven't seen any of the spirituality debate go away either. I'm here for The Who. If Pete or Roger says something political (or Simon, Zak, or Rabbit for that matter), then it's time to get into that, but not before. IMO

-Chris in Cleveland