Who photos

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:24:33 CDT 2004

So, so... There were some (No Who) put after 'beer and core matter' subject
right after Pauls's message and things got cold. Maybe the spirituality
thing ran its course, maybe not... I don't know... The fact is that now
things are flowing slowly, very slowly... and I'm kind of bored... It's only
this, a little kvetching... pardon me...

Tom