Video's up

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Wed Aug 4 12:25:50 CDT 2004

> > What?!  How shocking that Pete is misinterpreting his own work.   ;-)
>
> Well, what would he know, right?!

Sheesh!  The pomposity of some of these rock stars.

> What I found interesting was how he said we're *all* on a spiritual journey.
> Almost like whether we know it or not.  I think maybe Pete's definition of
> spiritual (like yours) may be more broad than mine.

Pete seems to be of the opinion that simply existing & questioning can be
considered one's spiritual journey.  I wonder if he believes suffering is a
necessary component as well?

- SCHRADE in Akron

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/