Band Photo's...

Jdtr006 at aol.com Jdtr006 at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 08:18:27 CDT 2004

In a message dated 8/3/2004 11:44:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski at icanon.com writes:

> Sandy:
>
> Good luck!   Have a blast.
> I hope that you can hook up with Jo and Mc and others.
>
> Joe in Philly

Thanks Joe, I plan to meet up with everyone at the "Pig and Whistle" (what a
name, huh?) before the main event.  It was so much fun hanging out with you
and everyone at the last concert. I am looking forward to meeting everyone on
the West coast. These chat lines are so nice, you can meet with people who
really love The Who. I will report back, and I hope I will have lots of PICS for
everyone....Sandy