Band Photo's...

Jdtr006 at aol.com Jdtr006 at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 19:12:32 CDT 2004

In a message dated 8/3/2004 1:47:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org writes:

> Hoping to see photo's from who gatherings.
> Hoping Sandy made a good sign.
>
> Kevin (sailing his summer away on Pure and Easy) in VT

Well, so far Kevin, I have a British flag with PICS and patches all over it.
The lettering says "It doesn't get any better." I am working on some poster
board signs now. Watch them not let me take any in, after all this work. Anyone
know the rules for that sort of thing at The Bowl? Wish me luck!  Sandy