Video's up

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 21:51:54 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Schrade"

> Matt said he is able to sync up the *soundboard audio* with his video
> shoots, so, that may be the reason you can hear Pino so well even though
> he is filming from Pete's side.

I know he has done this in the past with Real Good Looking Boy, but I get
the impression that he usually just takes the camcorder sound.  That RGLB
(Forum?) file sounded a lot better than the other files we've had, but Matt
made it sound like it was a lot of work.  I think he did it specially
because it's a new song and he wanted people to be able to hear it.  Also,
I've noticed some clips where all you could hear was cymbal.  I don't hear
any bass in this newest clip, myself.  I don't think it's any coincidence
that the Aussie file where you can hear the bass (My Generation) is the one
where he's standing next to Pino.

Mind you, there were some first hand accounts of Pino's sound being mixed
higher.  However, after we heard the same thing said about the Forum shows,
I'll believe it when I hear it myself.

Jim M