shoreline/thank you/apology from AnEnglishBoy~

An English Boy peter_dennis_blandford_townshend at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:56:31 CDT 2004

One among us was kind enough to offer aid in the attaining of tix
for the 7 August 2004 performance by TheWho-> @ Shoreline.....

....for that very kind and generous off I wish to say thank you, sincerely,
and offer my apology for the tardiness in which I have responded.......

...try as I may to make the logistics of this offer and arrangement work
out, it has all been in vain....sadly so......and I hope there has been no
inconvenience for the person so kind, despite our once adversarial
relationship, as to make this offer to myself and my wife-to-be, Sharon.

We are both, nonetheless, grateful for your kindness.

I thank you again,

Lew~