Video's up

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 09:15:24 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "L. Bird"

> Ha.  I can hear the bass in this one, too, and Matt's standing on Pete's
> side this time.  I do believe they've turned Pino up a bit.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Pete's introduction to 'Drowned'!  It's
very relevant to our recent discussions.  Could Pete be listening?  I'll do
my best to transcribe, but corrections are welcomed.

PT: "...[Quadrophenia is a] story of a snotty, little, pilled-up, git....*on
a spiritual journey*.  [crowd laughs] As are we all...between beers.
Between beers, we're on a spiritual journey.  This song...this song's got a
double meaning.  It's called 'Drowned.'"

Jim M