Love and hate?

Carol Zimmerman bczimmer at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 2 09:07:26 CDT 2004

I'm a "ex-smoker" of more than 15 years, but I had a laugh at his "smoking
rant" and here's why - when I ordered Rabbit's Tribute to John Entwistle CD,
I was fairly knocked over upon opening it by the cigarette smell.  I
thought, "Wow...he certainly was smoking when he was signing this one and
putting it in the post."  Hard to believe it travelled across the pond but
there it was...I felt like he was in the room with me.

Carol Z.