Love and hate?

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sun Aug 1 14:01:00 CDT 2004

> I think Rabbit's diaries are really off the wall too. Someone must have got
> on him about smoking, being a smoker myself, I know how irritating it gets,
> but to ramble on in the diary was a little silly.

I didn't think it was silly.  Rightly or wrongly, smokers are vilified these days.
Rabbit probably gets daily lectures, nasty looks, warnings, jokes, & feelings
of immorality concerning smoking.  In his diary entry, he was just letting off
a little smoke.  I mean steam.  Letting off some steam.    ;-/

What's wrong with hearing Rabbit's opinions & thoughts?  He's human, a bit
wacky, & seems to have a lot to say.  And besides, who wouldn't want to sit
at a bar with Rabbit & put up with his smoking?

- SCHRADE in Akron

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/