White City

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sun Aug 1 12:49:06 CDT 2004

>  Do you suppose he means the scripts to supplement the ideas on
> the albums?

I don't think so.  Having not read the script I'm going to make some
presumptions, but, I think the album, the movie, & the script can be
viewed as three separate entities, containing some common themes &
ideas but differing in others.  Like how different presentations of TOMMY
differ from one another.  Different mediums demand different interpret-
ations, I guess.

Speaking of the WHITE CITY script, is that archived anywhere?
Does anyone have a copy saved?

- SCHRADE in Akron

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/