Love and hate?

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Sun Aug 1 07:41:36 CDT 2004

>L. Bird
>Love and hate?
>
>>Pete is such a Diplomat, and Rog is right behind him all the way. They
love
>>and hate us, and we love and hate them. It's just 100% total Life as we
>>know it.
>
>Rabbit is too cryptic about these things.  It's a little taste that makes
>you wonder what he's seen or what he's basing these observations on.  Do
you
>suppose this is the meet and greet he's talking about?

Rabbit is pretty all over the place at the moment.  I'm finding his diaries
to be pretty strange.
I mean, what was with the smoking rant??
I don't think the "us" pertains to fans.  Rabbit isn't one of us...as in us
fans.
I'm sure Rabbit is talking about the trials and tribulations of having to
work in a new "situation."
But, who really knows.

***Without Robert Novak, the crime never happens....
He belongs in prison.***

Kevin in VT