apology for posts running together- re:losing members

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 22:41:31 CDT 2004

<<Then there is AC/DC. The new singer is not that great. Yet for that band I
<<guess it works.

<I disagree about the "new" singer, though he has been with the band now over
<20 years.

This is what it should have looked like throughout.  I apologize for the
annoyance.  When I drafted the post it did not appear this way.  Somehow AOL is
screwing up my posts between my computer and the list.  I will do my level best
to get this worked out.  Again, I am sorry.  I am going to re-post (losing
members) my original in proper form.

Mc