Independent on John's house

mobailey at ntlworld.com mobailey at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 29 08:04:11 CDT 2004

>From the Independent at:
>http://money.independent.co.uk/property/homes/story.jsp?story=515850
>
>Rocker's retreat
>The Who bass player John Entwistle became 'quite the
>country gentleman' when at home in his Victorian
>Gothic rectory. But following the rock star's death in
>Las Vegas two years ago, the Cotswold house is being
>sold
>By Penny Jackson

After a little searching, I found more information about the sale of John's old house.

>From the Hamptons website, it's Property Reference is : habw483813

More details:

http://www.hamptons.co.uk/buy/uk_property_search/search_results.asp?search_id=5311138&from_page=%2Fbuy%2Fuk%5Fproperty%5Fsearch%2Frevise%5Fsearch%2Easp&new_search_path=%2Fbuy%2Fuk%5Fproperty%5Fsearch%2F

(Click Show more)

More pictures (inside and out) at:

http://www.hamptons.co.uk/buy/uk_property_search/show_photos.asp?p_RefNo=habw483813

-MB