MSG

Schrade, Scott sschrade at ascpl.lib.oh.us
Wed Apr 28 11:46:03 CDT 2004

> Speaking of which, alla ya'll IGTCers, when and where?

Don't know yet.  Some people on Relayers are throwing around the idea
of a Friday night get-together.

Saturday?  I'm sure we'll all meet somewhere before & after the show.
Wasn't Mollie Wee's used for that on the last tour?  I'm not familiar
with the place.  I'll drink anywhere.

One place I always stop in for a drink when I'm in New York City is the
KGB Bar in lower Manhattan.  The decor matches the name!  Trippy little
bar.

Anyway,......when plans become finalized, everyone will know.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/