MSG

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 21:50:45 CDT 2004

In a message dated 4/27/2004 9:51:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:
Oops, sorry folks.  I meant to send this directly to Jon.

<Blush> Oh my!  They've found out about us!
No bother, good lookin'.  As a matter of fact I plan to be there in full
effect. I'll bring the saran wrap and you bring the silly string.  And bring that
owl feathered mask on a stick again in case the club throws another ball in
towne.

We can meet up at the usual place. ;-)

Seriously, yeah, I'm going. I can't wait! You better be there. I hope to see
you at some gatherings that are being formed. Speaking of which, alla ya'll
IGTCers,  when and where? Paul, will we be graced with your presence? And Mark?
How about you at least come to some of the gatherings? I have a little GW Bush
action figure in an aviator outfit (that would look nice on the counter of
your store) to give you.

Jon in Mi.